The T20 uses a ¾” (19mm) black anodized aluminium dome tweeter to extend the high-frequency response further than any Alpha ever before while lowering distortion to deliver a lush soundstage full of details. Unlike lesser designs at this price, all of the new Alpha Series tweeters employ ferrofluid cooling to prevent dynamic compression and a neodymium magnet for high sensitivity.
Developed for deep, detailed bass
Featuring PSB’s exclusive dual 5¼” (133mm) woofer connected to a dual-layer voice coil for incredible conductivity, the newest Alpha Series tower provides remarkable low-frequency response and exceptional efficiency for a speaker at this price. Starting with a specially textured polypropylene cone that lowers distortion and reduces breakup, the woofer is perfectly matched with the tweeter at the crossover for a smooth sounding transition between high and low frequencies. It’s also backed with a rear-firing port that uses bass flex to tightly control the bass response and extend it even lower.
- ¾” (19mm) Black anodized aluminium dome tweeter with front waveguide
- Two 5¼” (133mm) Textured polypropylene woofers with rubber surround
- Bass reflex cabinet design with a rear-firing port
- Acoustically-transparent detachable magnetic grilles
- Dual five-way gold-plated binding post speaker terminals
- High-quality woodgrain vinyl finish
- Available in Black Ash or American Walnut