$39.99 - Sold Out
JACK WHITE'S ALBUM RELEASED 2014: LAZARETTO. U.S. PRESSING ON THIRD MAN. NICE CLEAN VINYL WITH 1 VERY LIGHT SURFACE MARK. COVER HAS VERY LIGHT SHELF WEAR & A FEW SMALL LIGHT MARKS & CREASES. LYRIC SHEET. TMR-271
ULTRA LP FEATURES:
- 180 gram vinyl
- 2 vinyl-only hidden tracks hidden beneath the center labels
- 1 hidden track plays at 78 RPM, one plays at 45 RPM, making this a 3-speed record
- Side A plays from the inside out
- Dual-groove technology: plays an electric or acoustic intro for “Just One Drink” depending on where needle is dropped. The grooves meet for the body of the song.
- Matte finish on Side B, giving the appearance of an un-played 78 RPM record
- Both sides end with locked grooves
- Vinyl pressed in seldom-used flat-edged format
- Dead wax area on Side A contains a hand-etched hologram by Tristan Duke of Infinity Light Science, the first of its kind on a vinyl record
- Absolutely zero compression used during recording, mixing and mastering
- Different running order from the CD/digital version
- LP utilizes some mixes different from those used on CD and digital version
THE NATIONAL'S 7 TRACK EP RELEASED 2004: CHERRY TREE. 2011 BRASSLAND RE-ISSUE. CLEAN RED VINYL...
NICK CAVE'S ALBUM RELEASED 1984: FROM HER TO ETERNITY. ORIGINAL UK PRESSING ON MUTE. CLEAN...
NICK CVE & THE BAD SEEDS' ALBUM RELEASED 2003: NOCTURAMA. ORIGINAL U.S. PRESSING ON ANTI-....